Here’s the change log for 3.8 that just went into the user’s guide:
- Cycles now support per-cell voltages, per-pack internal resistance, and per-cell internal resistances. These values can be plotted in the performance plots.
- Added support for unscheduled or one-time maintenance items.
- Badge model pictures in model and favorites lists when maintenance is pending. RCLogbook will now ask for confirmation before using a model with pending items.
- Revamped battery performance plot UI to allow comparison of up to four batteries and improved battery filtering.
- Updated audio capabilities: added click track, additional voice, improved relative volume control, added some flexibility around vibration.
- Save pictures of models taken from RCLogbook to iOS photo library.
- Added location sensitivity setting and changed criteria for matching the current location to a saved location.
- Re-organized settings.
- Added optional color tag to batteries.
- Added maintenance logs, per-cell voltages, per-pack resistance, and per-cell resistances to export/import format.
- Numerous bugs, visual glitches, and UI consistency and annoyances fixed. Lots of re-factoring under the hood in preparation for the iOS 4 transition.
Beta to begin shortly…